Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Running Summit

I am PSYCHED to be a part of the Connect Run Club's online Running Summit on February 24th at 10:30AM EST.

Just to give you an idea of what VERY COOL people with whom I have the honor of keeping company, here are a few names that you might be familiar with:







John Bingham-Author of The Accidental Athlete and No Need for Speed
Jeff Galloway-Creator of the Galloway walk-run method
Hal Higdon-Olympian and creator of the Hal Higdon training plans
Travis Macy-Author of The Ultra Mindset
Amby Burfoot-Editor at Large at Runner's World Magazine

And many more awesome running personalities will be available to answer your questions in real time. How exciting is that???
If you haven't had a chance to listen my original interview with the Connect Run Club folks, here it is. It holds a special place in my heart since it was the first podcast/radio interview I was asked to do after the Runner's World piece on me was published.


The Running Summit is free during the live interviews and will be available the following 48 hours. Then, if you would like to listen to any/all of the interviews afterwards you can buy an all-access pass HERE.

I hope you will join and submit some interesting questions about running and life for me to answer on Wednesday! Looking forward to hearing from everyone!







2 comments:

  1. I JUST started running again...it's been decades. I can only get to a minute at a time, but hey, gotta start somewhere, eh? I also started writing this...http://fatgirlcentral.blogspot.com/ thought you might enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for share.I like it . I started practicing again. Difficult for newcomers. Hopefully I will do as you

    ReplyDelete